Monday, December 29, 2008

Neo-Urban Plan

I'm really excited about my upcoming residency at Green Papaya- and here are some things that I am preparing while on a holiday break:

1) I created a new blog for the Neo-Urban Plan
http://neourbanplanner.blogspot.com/ where all the submitted plans will be archived.

2) I already emailed Jem and Buen Calubayan for the first presentation on January 7.

3) Donna and Lena suggested we invite Paulo Alcazaren as a reactor to the neo-urban plan presentations, got his email from philstar.com and hope to hear from him soon!

4) Samantha Orui, an architect collaborator from Sao Paulo for the Connecting Urban Spaces project send a video message about her work for the exhibition. She showed me an object with water inside- hmmm interesting.

Meanwhile, checkout Green Papaya on Google Maps
zoom! zoom! zoom! so you can locate your house too!



View Larger Map


No comments: